Bad packing can ruin your whole trip, make your travel packing easy with the help of this awesome post and tips.
First of all, make a kit for those things you will need after wake up in the morning. Fill your toiletries kit with a toothpaste tube, toothbrush, shampoo, and conditioner pouches or small bottles, comb, body lotion, sunscreen, hand sanitizer, bath soap, and moisturizer.
Make a section for necessary garments, put your undergarments/underwear first then pack full and half sleeve shirts/T-shirts, capris, lowers or shorts to make your travel easy and comfortable. Pack some pairs of socks and pack one bath and one hand towel in this compartment. Because Uttarakhand is surrounded by hills and purely famous for its nature, beauty, and climate so it will be cold at the most of the hill stations in Uttarakhand, pack some warm wear too like body warmers, sweatshirts, jacket, hoodie, and other necessary warm clothes.
One pair of slippers and one pair of sports/trekking shoes will be enough to travel easily.
First Aid Kit
Make a kit for first aid essential products like antiseptic liquid, bandage, medical dressing and some useful tablets for blood pressure control, headache, fever and pain reliever. Add a mosquito repeller lotion to this kit.
Have something to eat
If you are traveling with kids it’s very important to have something to eat because kids ask for food every hour, to avoid this situation buy some packets of biscuits, chocolates, chips, namkeens, and dry fruits. Have a water bottle and keep it filled.
Be prepared for the dark
Suppose you are visiting a remote https://klonopinshop.com area or a national park where electricity is not available all the time then you must have an electric torchlight and candles. Do not roam without shoes in the dark outside of your hotel/resort/lodge if it is located near a dense forest because there can be chances to meet with very dangerous snakes and scorpions.
Source: Devbhumi Tourism
Gadgets you love
Now it’s time to pack your favorite travel gadgets. Pick your phone, phone charges, camera, camera battery charger, memory cards and chips, headphones/earplugs, books and magazines, sunglasses and specs, your hat/cap, have an electrical converter like a power bank to charge your phone in emergency situations.
IMPORTANT TIPS FOR TRAVEL IN UTTARAKHAND
- Pick your passport, visa (if you are an international traveler), Local Identity Cards, Credit and Debit cards and some cash.
- Pre-pay your utilities and credit card bills.
- Save hotels/resorts and tour manager contact details.
- Make a copy of all the important documents in case you lose your wallet and original documents.
- Pick some tour related guidebooks and maps.
TAKE CARE OF YOUR HOME BEHIND YOU
- Lock all the doors and windows safely.
- Unplug and switch off all the electronic appliances.
- Stop newspaper delivery until you come back to home.
- Arrange a caretaker for your pets, lawns, and plants.
- The empty refrigerator of those items that can expire.
- Leave house keys and a copy of the tour itinerary with a trusted friend.
- Leave flight and hotel itinerary details with a relative so that they can reach you easily in case of any emergency.
Lastly reconfirm all the hotel/resort, flight and tour reservations with your travel manager before you leave from your home.